Vintage Lascala speakers.....

kyspeaker

A good friend of mine is cleaning out some of his Klipsch stash. Out of the Klipsch speakers he owns, his wife has deemed that the Lascala's must go. These originally had the natural birch finish. Have since been painted black. These speakers are in perfect working order. Pictures available thru email soon.

The best part is that these babies have all the old x overs and drive units. The mid and tweet use the old style metal horn lenses (university I think on the mid, EV on the tweet) the x overs utilize the older style oil filled caps. Many audiophiles prefer these older models for their smooth sound.

He is asking $500 for the pair. Local pick up only...Cincinnati

Please email for more info

Hi Fritz

I do not believe these are pro versions. I will try to get some pics of them to post here. These may have been sprayed.....I cant be certain. The pics will tell all. Will try to get some up by weeks end. Note: these are older versions with no grills. I will call and see if he can take some decent pics so I can post them here.

Hi Fritz

I do not believe these are pro versions.  I will try to get some pics of them to post here.  These may have been sprayed.....I cant be certain.  The pics will tell all.  Will try to get some up by weeks end.  Note:  these are older versions with no grills.  I will call and see if he can take some decent pics so I can post them here.

there are plenty of folks in your area who would be interested.