Songs Of A Nightingale ... Soon To Be Playing North Cali For You Surfer Dudes

Gilbert

That's different. Must be an acquired taste. Do you own many copies of her work?

Tom

No, I'm sorry to say I don't have any of her songs, but if you'd like, I will send you some for Christmas, you can share witht he whole family.

That's different. Must be an acquired taste. Do you own many copies of her work?

Tom

No, I'm sorry to say I don't have any of her songs, but if you'd like, I will send you some for Christmas, you can share witht he whole family.

Thank you for the offer, but, I think I may have to pass. Although it would be great entertainment during the holiday season. My family might just commit me to an institution for some exstensive examinations of varing types.

Tom

Oh come-on, I'm sure sir Michael Colter has already ordered the box-set collector's edition. [;)] And I'm certain that Fini will be one of the first in line to get a ticket, when she gets to the shores of Northern Calif'a. [:D]

Actually, when I first listened to one of her samples, the Saturday Night Live skit of "BAD BALLET" quickly came to mind...... "Very bad, terrible, terrible"... "Absolutely Putrid". [:D]