Wire Loom

RoseRx

Interconnects, speaker cables and power cables should all be kept separate from each other. In particular, don't run interconnects along beside power cables. If they cross at right angles, that will minimize their interactions.

For wire loom, you can get "split wire loom" at auto parts jobber shops or commercial electronics shops in various lengths, sizes and colours. In my setup, I'm running some of the surround speaker cables in white loom since it looks less cluttered with several surround speakers cables gathered into a single tube that is the same colour as the baseboards, which helps it blend in. The much larger main speaker cables have a length of loom slipped over them individually to make them look less noticeable.

It's available in many sizes and if colour-matched to the wall, carpet, or baseboards, lengths of loom will look tidier than a bunch of spagheti.

I just Googled split wire loom and this was one of the first hits:

http://cableorganizer.com/wire-loom/ They carry 2-inch white in 10-foot lengths.

prices and colours: http://cableorganizer.com/wire-loom/colored.html

Islander,

Thanks for the tips.

I don't really need 100', closer to 40-50', so I may try some of the local commercial electronic shops to see if they sell it by the foot. Unfortunately, I live in a medium sized city, so availability and demand might be working against me.