Joining the madness soon.

EM3

Not the biggest or best but I just called a dealer in Roanoke and they are holding one pair of RB 61's, one RC 10 (the biggest center channel I can get to fit) and one pair of RS 42's. I leave Saturday to pick them up and come back Sunday. I will be ordering my SVS Sub either tonight or tomorrow. I'll be broke but really happy I hope! Big step up from HTiB.

Sitting in a hotel room near Roanoke at 7:50pm. Left home this AM and stopped at Charlesto at IHop for Breakfast and continued on. We had one stop for gas and one stop at a rest area. Currently I m sitting here typing on the wife's laptop dring my th Yuengling staring at my speakers in boxes wishing I was home. My wife also bought a Klipsch IGroove. Once w leave tomorrow after about 5hrs I will start to hook them up. I just wish I didn't have to wait until Tuesday to order my sub.

Time to fetch another beer!

Well I am part of the way there. I would be mad but I know things happen. My center channel is DOA! I checked the speaker wire and it is ok. I hooked up the old center channel and it works just fine. In the box I heard a faint rattle but it didn't work. Now I can hear what sounds like the whole insides of the speaker moving or rolling around in the speaker box. It sounds like everything is loose.

Tomorrow I will call the place where I bought it but taking it back tomorrow is out of the question 4 hrs each way. Maybe I can ship it to them and maybe they can ship one to me. If not I will have to contact Klipsch. The other four sound great though.