Calling Groomelake51 Heresy II

tuned4life

I have just listed a pair of 1985 Heresy II Oak Oiled speakers (with pic) in the Garage Sale Catagory. I noticed there is a tiny space where the side and bottom front veener miter cuts don't come together perfectly. Seems to me they should butt up tight to each other. Veener is not loose or chipped and there is no sign of moisture damage anywhere. the amount of space is identical on both speakers. I didnt notice it at first glance and probably most folks wouldnt notice it at all. I am probably being to nit picky but was wondering what your thoughts were. Thanks in advance. Doug

Moisture at some point in it's career; or humidity, etc. Being at the bootom, it's possible they got wet one time; owner wiped down as fast as they could, etc. but what would cause the warp would be that they should have turned them upside down to reduce the weight and/or clamped them tight, four clamps per side and crossed their fingers.

Moisture at some point in it's career; or humidity, etc. Being at the bootom, it's possible they got wet one time; owner wiped down as fast as they could, etc. but what would cause the warp would be that they should have turned them upside down to reduce the weight and/or clamped them tight, four clamps per side and crossed their fingers.

Probably the humidity. Definately a downside to MDF construction. Thanks

Probably the humidity. Definately a downside to MDF construction. Thanks
Were they MDF in "85"?