Cornwall 3

Thuper

Use the forum search for Cornwall 3 is the easy way to get all the forum posts on the Cornwall 3.

I've searched the forum, and read most of the stuff about CW3, but I'm trying to find reviews from web sites like 6moons or Stereophile...

I've also read the reviews in Audioreview, but they are mainly of the older CWs.

So I'm still looking for reviews of the CW3...

Yes, it's a review of the La Scala in Stereophile. But I can't find any reviews of the CW3. Only thing I've found was an old(-69 i think it was..) review of the CW. I find it a bit strange that there exist so few reviews of this speeker. After all it has been produced since -59... And when it was reintroduced in 2006 I would have thougth it would have been noticed,,,

To try to give the people who gave me the speakers credit when ever I can, I always ask, want to see pictures of how they are hand made ?

http://www.cyclonecj.com/dtel/Dtelcorns-small/index.html

Thanks!

It's good to see that somthing still is made by hand! By skilled craftsmen. It makes a difference to me that they are made by hand in USA out of real wood veneer, instead of beeing made in China with vinyl or a plastic feeling!

I'm sad to say that the RF82 felt and looked a bit like plastic. I had them here for a week to listen to them. Sound was ok, but not what I was looking for. And I didn't like the look of them. Thats why it had to be Heritage for me. Looks good and hopfully sounds even better!

• 4 weeks later...