The News Is In...It is a BOY and a GIRL!!!

Professor Thump

It is a BOY and a GIRL!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Being a design engineer has many great advantages and a few bad ones. You should probably know that the payoff for an engineer is similar to the crowd's roar for the performer on stage. Every time I launch a new product I get butterflies in my stomach cause you never know what way the product is going to go for consumer acceptance. As I have explained in other threads you can compare me to an expectant father whose wife is in the third trimester and then the OR waiting room. This is what it feels like to develop an important product for Klipsch and watch it grow to success. We just kicked off MASS PRODUCTION at the factory and have made our first shipment to you the customer and now there are thousands of parts spitting out the end the production line. Gee I hope we thought of everything.

Here is a reprise of the process for developing this state of art sonic creature

Now we are done with our voicing of the products, although the debate never goes away because everyone hears slightly differently, and it is such an emotional decision that you can't just put it on paper and say it should measure like this. You really need endless hours of audition to make sure every track (if recorded properly!?!) sounds perfect. The End of Line test machines are set to screen for any samples that are less that the Klipsch standard of perfection. Only the best of best can have the Klipsch logo presented on the side of such an important product. No doubt each headphone is a spokesperson for the company.

Now our baby has finished her schooling and you have worried that the teachers have taken good care of her. She has performed beautifully while being tested for reliability. She has passed her final exams with flying colors and now she has her diploma and is ready to give someone their greatest pleasure with her silky vocals. It is so good to see so many people taking an interest in this product and molding this child into the rock star we think she will be.

So up until now Professor Thump has been pacing the floors of the waiting room, wondering if this baby girl is going to be healthy and if she can sing and play the guitar as well as he hopes. The doctor is now out of the delivery room his job has been done to the greatest satisfaction. Now it is time for you to check out this little baby and let her whisper into your ears. And once you have heard her golden pipes you can write us a line or two on our forum to let us know how well she had been trained for the ultimate test. Call it a public report card if you will. Some opinions will be good and some may be bad. But that is how we learn as a company to design new products.

I believe you are going to love this product. It is simple to use, easy to load and unload, very comfortable oh and it sounds great too!

Our baby is all grown up...

Stick It In Your Ear!

Congratulations! We're that much closer to being able to stick it in our ears!

The prototypes I heard this summer were amazing - the production units will be even better.

The IMAGE should be the MUST HAVE iPod accessory this Christmas. The Legendary Sound of Klipsch / Ultimate Sound Experience that fits in your ears. Way uber cool. [H]

The Custom series should also do very well.... The Custom 1 is a VERY HIGH QUALITY alternative to the model introduced by the lightweight speaker company best known for marketing that recently introduced in ear 'phones - The Custom 1 will simply CRUSH them in terms of sound quality AND comfort - The Legendary Sound of Klipsch (ok.. Ultimate Sound Experience) that fits in your ears verses the lightweight sound of .... that don't even look at all comfortable - no plans to stick those pretenders in my ears.

I definitely want to swing by your crib. It is going to be a lot of fun watching peoples faces when they try out our phones. It had been real busy with travel but maybe I will find the time soon. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As far as the passion for my work goesfind something you like to doget good at itthen find someone willing to pay you to do that task and you will be happy for the rest of your life. When you are passionate about something it doesnt feel like work, because it isnt.

But I think you already know that...Don't you Mike?