The Mighty Mach 1s revisited.

arfandbark

Think we've walked this ground before .................... Radio Static will not win ........ but, I believe Harry told me the Mach 1's were modded ........ Doesn't matter to me, I'm an Old Mule, and my mind is made up ................ Pump the Heathkit to 'em .............. Heresy- 1 Radio Static- 0 ....... Hey, were did these fleas come from ??..[8-)]

The shootout is on hold....

I tweaked my back a bit which dampened my enthusiasm as well as mobility.

The Heathkit is a little workhorse. Rated @ 14wpc. I've been using it with my Cornwalls for over a month now.

I think it reproduces low frequency notes better than any of my SS stuff at low volumes.

Handles the piano very, very well also.

So well in fact, the H/K 930 is taking a much needed rest.

I'll rattle your cage again when I'm healed up enough to tote the HIIs around, Oldbuck.

That's 'kinda what this thread was all about in the first place..... Rattling your cage!

WOOF!

HarryO

I pretty certain that the fleas OB is referring to are the cyberfleas I sent him, not a comment on the amp.

Whenever I have an overabundance of them and get too itchy I shake some off and send them to Oldbuck via a Mach 1 thread.

He responds to every thread and that turns them loose....[&]

Arf, very sorry to hear about your back .......... last year after the heart operation, I too moved my H2's and threw out my back, dumb move on my part, ended up going to chiropractor, and he helped alot........... just a thought ................ I know you were rattling me, I kinda' like it, depended on who's doin' it ........... Have you used the Heathkit with the Heresy's yet ? If not, I think you'll be surprised what tubes do to them, you'll be smilin' .............. Hope you feel better ........... While I've got you here, how come you don't get ticks to join the fleas ? Dam fleas bite, they have some big teeth.................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!

shootout between the venerable [sic] Rat Shackers vs. Heresy IIs

[...]

Any pre shootout comments

Don't waste your time... are you kidding me?

It is an insult to the Heresy's to even be in the same room as a set of those, unhooked. Put them in your childs' room where they belong.