Buy Now on What's Hot!

km5gn

• Moderators

We're getting an announcement put together now to go out hopefully very soon.

Feel free to email me tonight if you don't see it, and I'll make sure you're in our database. Don't forget to add us to your "do not block" list!

I've ordered mine. Being rather limited in funds and somewhat impatient, I ordered a pair of Custom 2 last night. (Thanks Amy for the introductory info [:D])

The IMAGE has the uber cool factor and sound awesome and are exceptionally comfortable [H]. I suspect the limited quantities currently available will go fast. The Custom models aren't as cool, but aren't exactly not cool either, but still offer awesome sound and surprising comfort and probably even better sound in the case of the Custom 3.

At the Pilgrimage I spent most of my time with the IMAGE. I did try the Custom 1 (I think) prototype and it also sounded amazing and was surprisingly comfortable.

I think that the Custom 2 is a good compromise - better sound than the Custom 1 (can my old worn out ears tell the difference?) and not much more with the introductory deal compared to the MSRP of the Custom1.

Will I be disappointed that I didn't hold out for the IMAGE -- maybe a little but short of winning the lottery I'd probably had to wait until tax refund time (too long to wait). And that's assuming I wouldn't ultimately want the Custom 3. But the IMAGE would seem to be ideal for use at work.

Will I be disappointed in the Custom 2 -- I'll venture to say NO. I'm expecting to be a VERY HAPPY customer. An added bonus of the Custom models is that others should be able to see the Klipsch logo.

I think I even like the mostly black look of the Custom 1 and 3 better than the Custom 2 with silver accents but they should "match" my Creative Labs Zen Xtra mp3 player better... unfortunately, I suspect the Zen Xtra won't fit in the case as it's a bit chunkier than an iPod but time will tell....

Patiently, ok not so patiently, waiting to Stick It In My Ear! [:D]

Congratulations Professor Thump! Your babies are finally heading out into the world.

Ben

• Moderators

Hmmm... If you're on the fence, let me say now, quantities are limited for this initial run. No need to wait for user reviews because if you're not satisfied, you can return these within 30-days for a full refund. No cost to you (unless you choose expedited shipping). Plus the special offer is only good for a couple weeks.

Just more food for thought [:)] Sorry to tempt, but we're just that confident.