My Friends Home Theater Setup From The Begining

klipguy

This is my friends HOME THEATER we are building from the ground up! you can check out our progress as we go along , iam posting pictures as we finish each part of the HOME THEATER , he has a live web cam that he set up that takes pictures automaticly and sends up to a site, i think you will like this HOME THEATER AS WE GO ALONG ...come check it out!!!

its at:

http://www.angelfire.com/nt/FB/dvs.html

Klipguy. That's pretty sick looking. Your friends using mostly def tech speakers though. How come no Klipsch? I'm sure it still sounds amazing though. I'm not too crazy about his old purple black color scheme. Other than that, everything looks very clean and professional. Having the tv and racks inset into the partition wall is cool looking. I live in Toronto too. I'd love to do a project like that when I have more time and money. Right now I don't have my own place yet so I won't be able to make any drastic changes. Good stuff.

-UP

------------------

I love you Aki Ross!

Wow. That is nice! Smile.gif

I would love to have a seat in there. Smile.gif

------------------

Home Theater:

TV: Panasonic TH-42PW4 (42" 16:9 Plasma)

Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (230V version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Sony DVP-S9000ES

VCR: Sony SLV-ED100 (Hi-Fi VCR)

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

well the old purple black color scheme, was his old house , the new house HOME THEATER are the pictures below that , and it wont be purple, .. yes he has no klipsch but i do i will poste my HOME THEATER when i get a better place.. my speakers are as follows:

mains - KSP 400

rears - KSP S6

center- RC 7

sub - RSW 15

i dont have the sub yet, its on order i wont get it till 2nd week of jan...

That is incredible! can't wait till ours is finished... Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

Wow...thanks for posting. The photos definitely provide some food for thought for my own future HT. His old setup was nice (don't know if I could handle all that purple, but that's just me) and this new endeavor is quite admirable. Are you & your friend the ones we see in the photos?

Some observations:

- The use of the cabling tray really shows some class. I mean, all those cables/wires will be hidden and it would be easy to just say screw it and let 'em fall where they will, but your friend didn't. A gold star for attention to detail.

- The use of pocket doors is a great idea for it eliminates having to factor in door swing. Again - attention to detail.

- Having plenty of room behind TV/equipment to work on things is very nice.

- It's too bad some of the equipment couldn't be hidden and therefore allow front mains to be placed flush with the front of the TV. From the photos, I'm assuming the fronts will be in front of the equipment racks. I guess this is the comprise necessary to display his very nice equipment.

- Unless I'm seeing it wrong, it appears that the distance from the left side of the left equipment rack to the left wall of the room is not the same as the distance from the right side of the right equipment rack to the right wall of the room. Is this so? In fact, it almost appears the TV frame isn't centered. Maybe an illusion??

Tom Adams

Klipguy, where did you order your rsw-15? Kromer Radio? That's where I got all my klipsch. How much are they charging you for the rsw-15? I'm trying to find the best price for klipsch stuff. Thanks. This is how much I payed in Canadian dollars for my gear at Kromer:

RB-3 $950

RC-3 $525

KSW-15 $820

RS-3 $800

Thanks

-UP

------------------

I love you Aki Ross!