Solen vs. Kimber Kaps

kg4guy

Sorry that would be for crossovers and I did contact him but they sold oh well I have 7 pairs I am running out of space so I may go bigger a sell off some of the Heseys and KG4's and KG5 but I like the sound of all these so it is not easy .Rincon was going off .

Kimbers are being discontinued.

S........ are much better at that price point. The best caps both measure better and sound better.

Hey DeanG ... I have been running Janzten Silvers in my Bottlehead 300B's ... they seem great..... a bit pricey

In my La Scalas, I have Sonicaps from BEC ... I like those too ... a bit less expensive

Thinking about refreshing my KP201's ... I like the Janztens, so I was considering Jantzen Cross Caps ...fairly cheap..... do you have any experience with these?? They are very reasonably priced at Parts Express.

As you said above .... the best caps measure and sound better .... but is there a line in the sand we should not cross (on the low price end) .... the KP201's are in the garage system, with an Ipod as a source.