Is anyone out there using Musical Fidelity equipment with their horns?

tigerwoodKhorns

The title says it all. I have Musical Fidelity in my main system and now in my office system. I couldn't be happy enough with it. Just wondering if anyone else is using their stuff.

I never hear much about their equipment around here. I would think that something like their A3 or A300 series (arounf 2000 to 2002 vintage) integrated amos would drive horns very well for a decent price.

Chris,

(This is not related to the title above, never heard of Musical Fidelity, sorry!)

What kind of speakers do you have now? Did you sell the SK's? I will post a design in a day or two that is similar to the Jubilee-like panels you wanted to put on them, and I can't find the thread. Can you provide, por favor?

Armando

Oscar,

I have a friend who is looking at a TriVista DAC for his music server. HAve you compared it to any other DAC's? He really liked my Benchmark DAC1. The Musical Fidelity A3.24 is a real bargain. It was Stereophile Class A (for what that is worth). My friend is a tube guy and that is why he was interested in the Tri Vista.

Mike,

I just received a CD Pre 24 yesterday for my office system. It is a true high end unit. The sound is so good and a hugh improvement over the receiver that I was using. I have it hooked to my computer using a $30 Behringer UBS interface and stream Jango and Pandora interent radio to it. It really makes teh work day much better.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHUCA202