AMAZON.COM @ KLIPSCH WITH PROFESSOR THUMP

Professor Thump

Yesterday was an exciting day at Klipsch. Aric and Jeff from Amazon.com came to our facility where we gave them the Klipsch Tour. After lunch we sat down in the library and Sir Tom Gospel, Dr. Brad Cochlea and I gave them the lowdown on our headphone products and how happy we are with the way they turned out. I showed them all the ear impressions that were taken at Indiana University for the study on fit with IMAGE and how deep you can potentially insert the PM's. We showed them our HATS dummy that we still need a name for and of course the Hemi and Full Anechoic Chambers. Jeff asked to shoot some videos of me explaining the products which will be posted on Amazon's website in the CE section. So it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Jeff also wants me to do a guest Blog on Amazon, so you should all give me suggestions on what I should talk about that interest you about headphones and their design and applications. I will keep you posted on developments and where you can see Professor Thump doing his “dog and pony show”.
gallery-image02.jpg

The guest blog at Amazon is now up. You can see the interview at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK3UB938ILAX44X