Serial Number Sticker Peeling Off

Gun

Is the back of the sticker a "self adhesive" type or a glue-on? If glue-on type, you can take a damp sponge and press them back on, then lay the speaker flat and place a piece of wax paper over the stickers and put a weight (e.g. soft dive weight) on them to firmly make the application stick. If they are "stick-on", you would probably be better off just carefully removing them and storing them flat between two pieces of wax paper and a couple of 3x5 cards with paper clips. I've had problems with the glue on stickers on Heresys, and when the glue dries out and they are about ready to fall off, I just store them in case I ever sell the speakers. Somebody else may have a better idea.

Wouldn't just a light layer of regular Elmer's white glue work? Put the glue on your finger tip and rub it on to the back of the label covering it completely. Press label on with folded dry kitchen towel for complete flat adhesive stick down. Try your best not get any glue on the front of the labels by getting glue on the towel and rubbing on the labels. Wipe off excess glue from edges of label but not touching the label itself with a slightly damp hand towel. Mess with as less as possible. Allow to dry.

I use spray adhesive with labels. I spray it on the back of the labels with them up side down on a sheet of paper. Your label is still connected by a staple to cabinet which can make the spray adhesive situation a bit messy. I've done this by spraying the spray adhesive on my finger tip and rubbing it on the rear of labels that were partly coming off and pressed them back on and done OK. Just don't put too much spray adhesive on the label or it gets messy. Make sure you cover label completely to edges or the edges will flare out and get torn at some point.

Just my two cents worth. Others may know a better way.