Any of you member of online gaming clans?

j-malotky

JM-I played the PS2 SOCOM series (S1, S2, SIII, SIV) and was in a clan [sOG] from about six months into playing the original SOCOM. I think it boils down to who you enjoy playing with. I hooked up with some guys in one of the servers and we just had a great time playing together. We had a number of qualifications for new members, the key being our desire to listen to him/her on the mic. We all really had a great time playing together. Try to frequent the same servers and get to know some of the people playing. You'll pick up some invites this way for sure.

-David

The choice of clan is probably going to depend a lot on the game you want to play.

Although the website has been down for a while, I still consider myself a member of the [OF] Oldfarts clan...mostly cuz I've made a lot of friends through it. But ya, they were mostly European and I really like the Europeans because they're generally more about fun than who can be the most !337 by taking advantage of the quirks in the game.

I was originally a member of {Ni} and still consider myself one there too, but I've been dropped off the member list cuz school has kept me too busy. Bunch of cool "lads" there too:
http://www.theknightsthatsayni.co.uk/?page_id=17

I like dkp's recommendation...find a server that you like playing on and then hunt out a clan that is NOT recruiting (or at least advertising it) and play on their server if they have one. These tend to be the better clans to join and it gives you a chance to weed out the losers...