Anyone here bought from this Soundbroker individual before?

pythagore

I guess. Or you could have given the original poster all of the information that he requested including proof of shipping so that there would be no reason for him to doubt you. THAT would have prevented this situation from turing into a thread on the Klipsch forum. I'm neither doubting nor accepting your version of the events. My point is simple: When you have a customer who is out ANY amount of money, and especially one who is in for 3K+, you have a duty to inform the customer of exactly what is going on with the product. No exceptions.

• 5 months later...

yes I am having the same problem with Kevin Enderle and am out over $5k.

I was promised 7-10 day delivery to europe and 23 days after my money was sent by wire transfer I have not even received shipping confirmation.

Kevin was quick to respond at first and made all the right noises to get the deal. I was clear about what I needed and my time schedule which he agreed to.

Now his responses are few and far between, the last 2 informing of shipping delays. I have not had any communication since the 25th and thought I'd been scammed by someone fishing in the forums. Strangely, reading this thread gives me a little hope that the guy is a legit dealer, just a little lacking in the professionalism department.

I tried the phone number on his website but just get voicemail. I guess the next step is to contact Klipsch.

Kevin if you are reading this, please get in touch immediately. Even though the delays have cost me, your lack of communication is the biggest problem.