beatles enthusiasts apply here...

askbob1

[/quote

The Beatles were such a hard working band. If you look at what they did an the time frame involved it is a pace not matched especially for diversity and quality. ]

well stated!

i think i messed up and bought the 'love' cd instead of the dvd that i should have bought...

well stated!

i think i messed up and bought the 'love' cd instead of the dvd that i should have bought...

THERE IS A DVD!

There are 2 versions. One is just the CD. The other has both CD and DVD. I bought the one with both when it first came out although I've never played the DVD.

The Let It Be Naked has 2 discs also, one titled "Fly On The Wall" which gives you insight into one of their rehearsals. I've yet to listen to the 2nd CD on that one either but plan to soon. I also own the LP which has a bonus 45 I think (that of course I've yet to play). I think the LP sounds better than the original......Great stuff!

well stated!

THERE IS A DVD!

There are 2 versions. One is just the CD. The other has both CD and DVD. I bought the one with both when it first came out although I've never played the DVD.

The Let It Be Naked has 2 discs also, one titled "Fly On The Wall" which gives you insight into one of their rehearsals. I've yet to listen to the 2nd CD on that one either but plan to soon. I also own the LP which has a bonus 45 I think (that of course I've yet to play). I think the LP sounds better than the original......Great stuff!

Interesting I'll have to pick up the DVD/CD version.

I have Let It Be Naked and I really prefer the album without all the Spectorization. The second cd is interesting. I hava some outtakes like it but hadn't heard that one before. Now I'll have to pick up the LP.

Give "CONCERT FOR GEORGE" a try

Recorded at London's Royal Albert Hall on the anniversary of his death this DVD is a tribute to George Harrison and his music. It was directed by Goerge's longtime friend Eric Clapton. The performance captures an emotional gathering of musicians including Jeff Lynne, Ringo Starr and PaulMcCartney, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Billy Preston and a few others. George's friends perform a collection of his music for a live audience. Probably one of my favorite music DVDs.

Will