Something weird about that RC 64

falcon20x

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-RC-64_W0QQitemZ110235064084QQihZ001QQcategoryZ14992QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Check this one on Ebay, seemed to be a good deal unit I noticed the white label on the back of the speaker.

Did klipsch changed the labels?

I got my RC 64 less then a year ago and it still had the same label which Klipsch has been using on the reference serie for as long as I can remenber.

Any one has an explanation?

Definitely suspicious. Last time I checked, Klipsch did not use white office supply stickers used for file folders, they used black and copper signatures with the person who oversaw the speaker's contruction and testing name on it... Mine was Barbara Miller

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-RC-64_W0QQitemZ110235064084QQihZ001QQcategoryZ14992QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Check this one on Ebay, seemed to be a good deal unit I noticed the white label on the back of the speaker.

Did klipsch changed the labels?

I got my RC 64 less then a year ago and it still had the same label which Klipsch has been using on the reference serie for as long as I can remenber.

Any one has an explanation?

MY New RC-64 has a gold label. I dunno. That is kinda wierd. hey, btw, is that lonely RF-7 black ash or cherry?

the old label might have peeled off and he just made a new one from the old one..ive seen it happen b4...although this is such a new product its kinda odd

I emailed him. he says he bought it brand new last year and that is the way it came from the dealer. Maybe Klipsch has changed the label lately?

Hope it wasn't one of our Form members who Won this, Grey Market speaker.

US $550.00
Auction ended early with Buy It Now.
Up to $25 back with eBay MasterCard Details

Ended: Mar-19-08 15:58:44 PDT
Shipping costs:
Free
Local Pickup
Service to United States
Ships to:United StatesItem location:UNION CITY, CA, United StatesHistory:1 bidBuyer:dantastic1s.gif( 36Feedback score is 10 to 49) s.gif