PICKY FEST '08 - THANKS!

picky

Thanks to everyone who attended and to those who tried to make it. Please visit the link below to view some photos and my closing remarks from the weekend.

Our event ran: May 2nd, 3rd & 4th when it ended at 5 pm.

The Official list and daily agenda is over on the 2-Channel forum at: http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/100191.aspx

Howdy folks! I know that some of you don't frequent every corner of the Klipsch forums which may include the 2-Channel Section. For the last 1-1/2 months, I've had a thread posted there inviting fellow Klipsch Forum members to consider attending our open house this year, which will be held on May 2nd, 3rd & 4th in conjunction with the AudioKarma Forum's AK Audio Fest '08 this year. Last year we had quite a good turnout of folks who were curious to come and audition our theater and share a few CD's, DVD's, stories and of course; food and drink. If this interests you, more details may be found in my original post over in 2-Channel (LINK). There you will find a list of tentative attendees plus details about the weekend. If you are interested simply drop me an email or PM and I'll get back with you. Information about the AK Auto Fest may be found here: LINK. I hope you'll condier attending this year. We're located in Allen Park, Michigan, just South of Detroit. The AK Audio Fest has been moved to Livonia, MI this year, only about a 20 minute drive from our house. -Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

Michael: (My brother from another mother!) I'm really sorry to hear that, but I understand. Duty calls, especially when you are in the wedding photo business. We'll look forward to seeing you in Indy in June and I'm glad that Roger is still coming, too. Thanks for letting us know! -Glenn

Sounds like a blast. Probably not this year... though Detroit is only a few hours away from Kokotucky (er Kokomo)

blsamuel: According to MapQuest, you are Estimated Time: 4.0 hours 15 minutes. Estimated Distance: 266.37 miles away from us. Not too bad. That's about how far my drive to Indy in June will be. If you do wind up making it here, we'll all be glad to see you. Let us know should things change. Thanks. -Glenn

j-malotky: You are confirmed, Sir! See you soon. -Glenn

• 2 weeks later...