RF-3 vs Monitor 7 vs RF-5 vs Monitor 9?

Mike Ockhertz

I also agree with aab3rd and boa. I visited a dealer in Toronto and in a acoustically engineered room they had the studio 100's and the klf-20 side by side, i like the klf better doing a b testing. The klf are much much cheaper to buy now, they were still much chaper than the 100's when they werent discontinued. In another room they had other different speaker companies including klipsch, monitor audio, paradigm I forgot some of the others but they had them wired somehow where you can ab test them all with a flick of a swith. The Rf-3 and the Klf-10 blew the others out of the water including paradigm monitor 9's and 2500 dollar monitor audio's.

At my local dealer, the klipsch Rf-3 sounds better than their up to 3500 dollar B&W's forgot what model on very expensive Mcintosh preamp and amps. I also like the Rf-3's better than the paradigm studio 80's. The klispch is very tough to beat. It isint even a fair comparison either, my dealer shoves all of the klipsch speakers in a corner, they do not pair them with the expensive electronics and they still sound better than the paradigm, B&W and martin logan, it must be the horn. My dealer just shakes his head at me when I tell him what I think. They are all anti klipsch there and I do not know why.