$1,000 to $1,500,portable,1,500 watts RMS,iPod,cd player,am fm radio,auxiliary input ,AC DC,rechargeable 200lbs or more weight of a big battery and powerful 18'' subwoofers.

Jon421

I was wondering if Klipsch could make for fans for klipsch,because iPods are so popular and basically iPods have been since 2001 and theres nothing good out there for iPod portable speakers.I would like to purchase powerful bass 18'' subwoofers for about excellent price $1,000 to $1,500 but not cheap price like $900 or less but a lot higher price for $1,000 to $1,500.I want portable,1,500 watts RMS,iPod,cd player,am fm radio,auxiliary input,AC DC,rechargeable 200lbs or more weight of a big battery,it could come true,its definately going to be awesome portable system than anything like a car subwoofers,home theaters,computer speakers and all other portables its truly be always the best speaker with extreme bass in the whole wide world,if it comes out in the future!!!!! If anyone finds it like anything like any brands not just Klipsch because that brand does not always make the best ones but sometimes,but I don't think they will,maybe its a possibility in the future,I think because they don't make that much portable right now,but like I said before maybe in the future.I look on the home page and theres nothing good on there for portable.Also it could be a high quality brand that sells with that kind of money.If you guys find it anywhere on the internet or stores near you please let me know because I just want good ones thank you!!!!![:D]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay,

Fight the POWAH! Who says he should use laptop cells,use multiples of Sub-C cells,you can have an array capable of 240V and 8Ah ...with a few cells. Then stick your LMS-5400 18's...throw in a few drivers from FR-82's...package well...VOILA ! BAM !!!! You pimped his boombox!!! [:P]

Well I'm mean in the future the portable can shake the house and others to the house you said before and why would you want that subwoofer thats stationery all the time like leave in the house and never move it.

Jay,

Fight the POWAH! Who says he should use laptop cells,use multiples of Sub-C cells,you can have an array capable of 240V and 8Ah ...with a few cells. Then stick your LMS-5400 18's...throw in a few drivers from FR-82's...package well...VOILA ! BAM !!!! You pimped his boombox!!! Stick out tongue

You need about 120 D batterys and I am not even sure that is enough amps, I just did volts (1.5) in series. I am sure 120 D batteries weigh oh about 200 pounds by themselves....

Jay,

Sub C cells,quality ones are rated at up to 4000mAh that is 4Ah. These cells are 1.2V each,use 100.And our boom box fan has 120V @ 4AH,now he needs 8AH! You would need 200 of these cells. Why SUb-C because these offer the best weight to capacity ratio.

I use Sub-C cells in high performance packs for RC,some of the trucks I have pull over 100AMPS for short periods of time(dual brushless 2HP motors!...one speed contor per motor..one 14cell pack per ESC)...at 14.4V (12 cells). These cells can deliver HUGE current. LiPo cells are far more effective still,problem...they are VERY DENGEROUS when chargingis not done properly.

I have seen people drive houses away and you are tellig me 200lbs isn't portable, get a grip, AND A WHEEL!!!

BTW what does the space shuttle weigh, it's portable.

Quite whining and solve the problem Dilbert!!