$1,000 to $1,500,portable,1,500 watts RMS,iPod,cd player,am fm radio,auxiliary input ,AC DC,rechargeable 200lbs or more weight of a big battery and powerful 18'' subwoofers.

Jon421

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Jay but I thought the biggest is 15" though right but are you sure they make 18" subwoofers out there I would like you to show me somewhere on the websites.I was wondering if klipsch will evantually make this for portable.

What does have to do with what your talking about,you know guys I wish portables were powerful right now and there never will be you guys agree because portables are just for to take anywhere and I don't think you guys don't like that idea I do!!!!! I'm getting sick of people have and always think that its going to shake the house with home theater and car audio is for to drive and go anywhere to listen them in the car always.I have that already those two things,they should stop making that you know something that shouldn't stay there for example I don't want it stationary and now make excellent high quality iPod,cd player,am fm radio,and auxiliary input portable subwoofers!!!!![:)]

I found his answer:

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/home_entertainment/sounddock_systems/sounddock_portable/index.jsp&ck=0

You can get three of them for $1500 and having a real rocking system! (heck you even get a free portable bag right now! $59 value!)

Problem is, they won't specify how many watts it is, nor how big the subwoofers in it are. I don't understand why they lack posting this information?? But since tons of people have them, and swear by them as being the best thing. It really must be the best thing out there!! And this is why Klipsch won't even try and compete with them.....[*-)]

Hey this post makes sense right.But Bose don't make that good bass to me I don't think because,I use to have the iPod electric bose different model but there the same size as a square and there the same sound and there not subwoofers and bose never makes subwoofers the one that I want.Why you saying Klipsch can't compete Bose.

Why you making fun of me,I'm getting sick of has to stay there and I want to be portable to listen to it anywhere with but the system is going to be really heavy more then three hundred pounds.Comon will it ever happen in the future to make something like that,it could be a possibility to be a lot of heavy,I want for portable and I can carry more then three hundred pounds I'm strong to carry with a lot of bass it will be the best speaker system of all time and never get rid of it right![:)]