$1,000 to $1,500,portable,1,500 watts RMS,iPod,cd player,am fm radio,auxiliary input ,AC DC,rechargeable 200lbs or more weight of a big battery and powerful 18'' subwoofers.

Jon421

No get one big rechargeable battery that weighs more than 200lbs thats builted not like 120 D batteries that weighs the same that wastes space inside of the stereo system and that will shake the house and everything be better than any car stereo and home theater.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No get one big rechargeable battery that weighs more than 200lbs thats builted not like 120 D batteries that weighs the same that wastes space inside of the stereo system and that will shake the house and everything be better than any car stereo and home theater.

the toyota prius has about 200 AA batteries in series.... no one makes big batteries like that.

Yes he is a bot,and we participated with an argument...with a bot !

I want a 5KW FTC rated BOOM BOX with dual LMS-Ultra drivers, ALCONS mains...Krell MRS amplification and ...portability...using a 500T crane. [:P]

This bot is the type of user that will post a clip on you tube of his $12 woofer , distorting on some rap noise. [8-|]

Bot or not, which he isn't.

First, 1000W? What does wattage have to do with it? Klipsch has tons of very highly effiencent speakers that don't need tons of power. The difference between a 500W and 1000W amp gains your 3db in a speaker.

Second, it would be easy to do with the pleathora of car audio stuff. Jay the car battery idea would be ideal, well, more like a house boat battery. Your talking up to 500AH at 12V. That coupled to a nice car head-unit for you AM/FM/CD/Ipod, and now your left with you speaker choice. Think of the LaScala in the desert Picture....technically portable and with what a 15W portable amp? Same applies here. So if we are working on this as a DIY, I would grab an old pair of Herseys or Forte's and find an nice subwoofer off of ebay that had a broken amp. Build a new subbox to hold that sub, battery, amps and headunit. Attach handtruck and your done.

500AH battery $300
Nice Head Unit $300
Used Forte IIs $300
2 - 500W Amps - $200
Used Sub Enclosure - $200
Handtruck $50
Cables - $100
Battery Charger - $50

Total $1500

LOL

No this thread aint dumb...it is pathetic. Sometimes I like to participate in mediocrity and play dumbo...to feel normal. [:P]

I wantz a woofaz with a 8000W PMPO delivered by a built in Clown BStech...runnin on 750V delivered from a single AAAA cell !!!! Yeeeeeeehaw

Often times political correctness comes out when I take a pooper. I flush it.

Now back to the thread'Z programming !!!! Yeeehaw To all the ladies in da house say " Yeah " to all the pooper scoopers in da washroom holla " BURP".

• 2 weeks later...