La Scalas need good home

Guest BobG

I know that many people attending Pilgrimage '08 will want a nice keepsake or souvinir and here is the perfect item. A nice pair of '84 La Scalas LSBLS. These have the optional top grille and are stained and lacquered factory original. They have never been modified in any way and work just like you'd expect. One has a few watermarks on top and the other has a scratch but the lacquer finish is easy to repair if you're inclined. S/N 28X584 and it's mate.

I need to move these along having done someone a good deed a few years back. $1000 pick up while you're here for the pilgrimage.

post-2141-1381937437112_thumb.jpg

Bob,

Still no one's able to offer a good home for your LaScalas? Come on people help a brother out. I know, I know, $1000 will hardly provide the kind of diet these LaScalas require but Bob does sound desparate.

If now one comes forward Bob, I could at least foster them for a whole lot less than $1000 while you're looking for a suitable new home but I must warn you, no tubes, no state of the art front end, heck for a good guy like you I'd even do it for free.... not sure I can provide quite the home or diet of ultra pure input these required but I'd do my best...

(in all seriousness... if tonight's ignorant tax pays off....)

• 3 weeks later...