computer speakers

So this is more of a philosophical question more than anything as none of us works for Klipsch but...why is it they only make 2.1 surround systems for computers? Are they not aware that sound cards now do 7.1? I would love to have a set of Klipsch 7.1 ultras (drools).

Thoughts?

Not that many people are willing to spend tons of money for computer speakers. I think this is a main reason on why Klipsch decided to opt out of the computer speaker market. To make quality speakers, lots of time and money have to be invested into them. Since the market is flooded with cheaper 5.1 and 7.1 systems I bet the people at Klipsch realized in order to keep up with their reputation of producing quality sound they would have to charge a considerable amount of money to place quality drivers into their systems. So, as demand for these somewhat pricey speakers went down due to a surplus of other suppliers making decent more affordable speakers, they decided to discontinue these speaker lines. (I wish they didn't, but it was probably in the best interest of the company.)