$500 Cornwalls in Florida

Colin

Too late, they've been sold. I just called the guy and he said he got a call from someone local that said he would be there Saturday morning to take a look at them. In the meantime, he got a call from someone in Tennessee who offered him $1000 right there on the spot and would wire the money via Western Union. He said he would send a truck down to pick them up the next day. The seller couldn't believe it. Said he bought them in 1978 or '79, and they were Walnut and in excellent shape. About an hour later, the other guy called and offered him $300 for them. Smile.gif

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems

As a carpenter, the cabinet would be extremely easy to make: it's just a box. In fact, I've been considering making some new enclosures out if cherry ply. One sheet of 3/4 for the tops/bottoms/sides, and a sheet of, say, birch for the motorboards and backs. Probably more straight-forward than veneering the boxes ( with which I have no experience ). Spelling, on the other hand, is difoccult.

fini