RF-5's with RC-64????

samson

I picked up the RC-64 anyway, for $300 you can't beat that. The guy had the box and all paperwork, it was too big for his rack, but fit great into mine. I watched 2 movies today and it sounded great, but if I can find an RC-7 you can never have too much equipment!

post-31463-138193816339_thumb.jpg

post-31463-1381939304475_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I picked up the RC-64 anyway, for $300 you can't beat that.

Wow! Nice find. Cool lint brush on the Klipsch speaker. Adds a nice touch. [;)]

Sweet setup you have there. Just one suggestion. Have you considered switching your center channel with the components? I would think that having the RC-64 on the floor wouldn't sound that great unless it was angled up towards the listening area quite a bit. I know with my RC-7, When I angled it downward towards my listening area, it made a world of a difference.

• Moderators

It wouldn't fit on the top shelf, which was a major dissapointment, but I'm moving soon and there are plenty of racks I've been eyeing!

Wow! Now that is probably the sweetest looking rack that I have seen. That just screams style!

stupid question, but is the center too tall? if so, have you tried turning the glass shelf up side down? that way you gain that extra inches the feet take away....just a thought....

i don't see a sig, so what size and type of tv do you have?