Ebay Drama

QUiKSR20

Ill let my story begin like this : I decided to upgrade my center channel since it wasnt voice matched to my mains I had the older synergy center. So I goto wonderfull ebay and find one says KSCC1 but describes the new model fully specifically says things like 5 in square tractrix horn tweeter 90x6 K101-1 tweeter etc so im like ok this has to be the new one even has a picture of the new one. So I Buy it get it in the mail and its the old one and im like I dont want this I just sold this. I email the guy and hes a prick says it says KSCC1 thats what u got and I say well u have false info all over your add Im sorry if I goofed on the model number but your add is very misleading alls I want is my money back. His add even said all over THE NEW SYNERGY from the success of its predecessor. Totally led me to believe this was the new one. Anyhow im getting my money back but I couldnt believe this guys ignorance. Heres the auction here. My ebay id is CARLK1 ( buyer )

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1 324159578&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1011575245&indexURL=0&rd=1

Tell me what you guys think It was my fault for not paying attention to the serial number as much as I should have but I feel its more his fault then mine.

But all in all he should be more than happy to honer his mistakes in the first place as a seller If I was the seller and this issue came up i would refund the person without a doubt he replyed with stupid sayings like " no ebay ads are always accurate its people like you that ruin these types of auctions " Great answer huh?

Thanks and hope I didnt bother you guys with my ranting!

------------------

Daryl Gregg cwm12.gif

MY Home Theatre Page

Sony STR-DE975 HT Reciever

Sony DVP-NS400D DVD

SB-3 Mains

SC-1 Center

Quintet Rears

KSW-12 Sub

AR Proseries Interconects

This message has been edited by QUiKSR20 on 01-25-2002 at 11:21 AM

The item description certainly has a lot of irrelevant info in it. And some of it could confuse one as to the components in the KSC-C1. But at the very bottom of the description is the correct list of components.

So, I think the information was there as to what was being offered.

One area where the seller may have committed fraud is the warranty. Klipsch does not honor warranty claims on units sold by unauthorized dealers. Will Klipsch honor the warranty on yours? If not, you have a cause of action against the seller.

If you feel you have been defrauded, I would suggest that you pursue whatever remedies you can through eBay.

I would also suggest that in the future, you be a bit more careful in your research and ask questions before bidding if anything is not clear.

BTW Why on earth did you leave positive feedback including saying that the description was accurate?

I left the feedback from work. My brother called me

and told me a klipsch package came and looks to be intact he opend it up and looked at it. Hes not familour with Klipsch products.. It was my fault too for not going through this add perfect but the false info is crazy and the warrenty too.. I know that its not warrantied.

------------------

Thanks,

Daryl Gregg cwm12.gif

MY Home Theatre Page

Sony STR-DE975 HT Reciever

Sony DVP-NS400D DVD

SB-3 Mains

SC-1 Center

Quintet Rears

KSW-12 Sub

AR Proseries Interconects