Anyone into This American Life radio show?

synthfreek

If so what are some of your favorite episodes? If you have no idea what I'm talking about you are missing out. HERE

is a page with some of the editors faves. You can stream them all for

free or download hour long episodes for a buck. These are the best for

driving. Some of my faves are: the Curly Oxide episode that is being

made into a movie starring Sacha Baron Cohen aka Ali G/Borat.

Superpowers is awesome. Telephone is one of the greatest ever.

Any ex-Navy guys will like Somewhere In The Arabian Sea. I've heard several hundred and almost all on that page and they're all really good. Give me some suggestions if you're a fan.

Thanks Darrell!

Yes that was a funny episode. I've heard it before and it's included on one of the 3 TAL compilation albums that were released. I guess many aren't hip yet to this radio show that's been on air for 13 years and has won countless awards including a Peabody :-) There's also a tv version on Showtime now. I'm addicted to it like a crackhead to rock. You guys are missing out. It's not your dad's talk radio.

Yeah, that story got to me too. I couldn't believe how that one mother so easily decided just to choose any baby, and not tell the doctor he had made a mistake and switched the babies around. I guess some people just don't think things through like they should. I felt sorry for the one daughter that was so different from the rest of her siblings. Then when the truth came out, she felt she had lost her family connections, and had her world turned upside down.