Sonicaps

wsu99999

• 3 weeks later...

I put the old screws back in. I couldn't tell an immediate difference, but the next day (with the screw's back in) the sound was a little degreaded in the Left channel compaired to the right. Upon taking the screw out, immediately no difference but several hours later they were both the same again. I think the difference is from the screws not the caps. I could be wrong.

I had someone sending me some sonicaps but I haven't seen em yet. I think I will just save up and buy some new ones.

I still haven't sent the old caps to bob just haven't had time. I am going to package em up tonight and ship em out. I'm curious to see.

• 3 years later...

Note to self- I'm going to change one component set (MF, HF of network) at a time on only ONE of a pair of matched crossovers. That way I can be sure of what is making the change. The networks I'm considering working on are spotless, clean, leak and corrosion-free AA's from LSI split tops (sealed cabinets) from late 70's. M