New Home Audio person...Klipsch speakers questions, Please help.

jimmerz

• 2 months later...

I'll just say one thing...have you ever been to a movie theater and had all the sound coming from the ceiling? Geeked

I don't think I'd be a fan of speakers in the ceiling either. It would be nice because you wouldn't have any big, bulky speakers in the room I guess, but I"m skeptical about how it would sound.......

Integra? Like Acura Integra? J/K. You can't go wrong with an Integra product. Out of my price range, or I would definitely have a few Integra products in my system! I'm not too sure where you would find the best deal on one though. Your best bet would honestly probably be to find out where the nearest AUTHORIZED dealer to your home is, know which one you would like to "audition", and tell him you'd be paying cash. Cash talks...................

Ummmmmmm, why do you have your surround speakers hanging above your mains?Confused

He has a Yamaha receiver and Yamaha is known for their 'front effect' or 'presence' speaker outputs that are intended for two surround-type speakers to complement the front mains.