Heresy HBR, should I pick them up?

Beesley

I sent him an email, waiting for him to call back. The only hereseys I've heard were at a chuck e cheese's in fort collins Colorado ( yes all their speakers were Hereseys) but that was some years back. Colter I know you have had your share of speakers over the years, including RB-5; are they a completely different sound? Any one else?

Be carefull not to light a fire in your pants pockett as you pay for these! Heresys sound great, I have a pair of 1s and 2s. The 2s can be brought up to the H3 specs with a kit from Klipsch. You will not be disapointed! New vaneer can be applied easy enough, you have nothing to loose by giving it a try huh?

Heresys are a full rich sounding speaker, designed as a center for the mighty Khorns. They are great!

completely different sound with a three way. a little rawer, a little closer to a 'live concert' sound to my ears.

If you don't have any Heritage yet, this is a good starting point. For $150 how wrong can you go?

Let's see, HOO, HWL, HWdec, HIP bg, KP201, KP201, KP250, KP250Oak. HIII ch - I have 9 pairs, yeah I guess I like em okay

yer buddy,

Michael