Im soooo Jazed

billbeau

As some of you know I was searching to listen to some RB-81 bookshelf speakers. Finally after sending an email to Klipsch customer service they got back to me with three dealers here in the bay area. Thanks Klipsch :) I called Digital City in Santa Clara and asked if they had a showroom and also if they had the RB-81s setup to audition and they did. I ran over there and had me a sit down listen using one of my recorded cd's.

The rb-81s rock. They project the mids very well and wernt harsh on the highs. They were just a little low on the bass so we added a sub and they sounded perfect.

I am now officially part of the Klipsch family with the purchase of not only a pair of RB-81s but also a RSW-10d sub. Now I have to build me another set of speaker cables so I can bi-amp these babies with my pair of Carvers[H]

Thanks guys. Cant wait to hear them when I get the cables built so I can bi-amp them.

Im heading out to go fishin Sat on the Delta. IM pre fishing for the Hook Tournament thats on the 4th of next month. Its suppose to be hotter than heck on Sat too. Something like 103 on the water. One thing about fishing in the heat. One extra step off the side of a bass boat and your cooled off. :)