Kilpsch speaker serial numbers

jazman

Sure, Mike! If you have easy to understand directions, I might give it a try. Why don't you Email me what you have.

Yeah, those kids today will never understand what it's like to drive/own an old musclecar. I had a '69 Firebird with the 400 in it and got rid of it to get my vette. I've had my vette for over 6 years now. It's been pretty worked over but that's the way I like 'em. Smile.gif

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems

Mike,

That's incredible time of response. I logged off right after posting the question but wish I'd hung around for a few minutes so I could be blown away with your speedy reply.

Thanks a lot. I wanted to check the year of my Cornwalls. They turn out to be 1983 and not 1980 as the seller thought they were(34y254, 34y253). Maybe I should, but I refuse to loose sleep over the year of their manufacture. Just happy to have a pair at a reasonable cost. I will not get them home until the 18th of next month.

Klipsch out.

mike l.,

After I get the Cornwalls home and listen to them for a while, I may decide that I've been much too fortunate throughout this entirely massive upgrade project I've undertaken and decide not to build out another system. Believe me, I feel very fortunate to have the Belles and Moondogs as the core to a very nice 2 channel system along with the other pieces I've found and added, many the result of mobiles recs. If I do decide to sell, I'll give you the first shot to buy them. I paid $609 for them along with a gving him a new pair of Quintets, and I won't jack up the price. Chances are, I'll listen to them and fall in love, again.

Klipsch out.

Jazman,

Yeah, I hear ya! I've spent thousands on my HT and am now in the process of putting together a tube rig for my bedroom system which will revolve around my '76 Heresy's. I've got mobile working on the case as well. Smile.gif As a matter of fact, I just picked up a slightly used phono stage today to start the madness... the AES PH-1 which was factory assembled. It also comes with upgraded oil caps. I currently have a Dual CS-5000 w/Shure V15V-MR but will wait to hear what mobile thinks of that unit before I do anything with it. I currently have a Yamaha M-4 amp/C-4 preamp combo that I bought new in 1981 that will be used until I can get my hands on some quality tube gear. I will let you know what I end up with...

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems

• 5 months later...