Does anyone like Moulin Rouge?

fini

Just seen it. WOW. I was very impressed. Big Busa! No I am not gay in any way shape or form. I just have an open mide. Perhaps as I am getting older my tastes are changing or something I dunno because I like it just as much as I liked Chicago. Big Busa, just in case you didn't catch it the first time. NO! I am not gay.

I had no idea that Chris ODonnel (sp?) could sing his *** off like that. What a good voice he has. Hard to believe that's Obe Won Kenobi (again spelling?).

Soundtrack is outstanding in that movie. Very entertaining.

Isn't Ewan McGregor the name you're looking for m00n? He played Christian in Moulin Rouge and Obee-Juan-Khanohbee (<--definately not the right sp) in the starwars movies. Or did I miss something?

I like the film, one of the only chick flicks I can sit through with the woman.

----------------

On 1/5/2004 11:31:25 AM damonrpayne wrote:

Isn't Ewan McGregor the name you're looking for m00n? He played Christian in Moulin Rouge and Obee-Juan-Khanohbee (definately not the right sp) in the starwars movies. Or did I miss something?

I like the film, one of the only chick flicks I can sit through with the woman.

----------------

You are 100% correct. Don't know how Cris Odonel popped into my head. I knew who I was talking about just got the name wrong. My bad.4.gif. Yeah very good movie. Definitly adding it to my collection.

----------------

On 1/5/2004 11:31:25 AM damonrpayne wrote:

Isn't Ewan McGregor the name you're looking for m00n?----------------

Thats Ewan McGregor. His part will be played by Nicole Kidmans present boyfriend, musician, Lenny Kravitz in the Moulin Rouge sequel Moulin Rouge: 2005: A Box Office Odyssey. Obi-Wan Kenobis part in Star Wars: Episode VII: The Search for DNA will be played by Tom Cruise since Ewan will be too busy being Master of Ceremonies when the shooting of Britney Spears One Day Marriage Another Day Anullment in Vegas game show begins just as Nicole finishes the sequel to Eyes Wide Shut, Eyes Just Plain Closed, with the new, young, super stud, one day Spears husband, formerly undiscovered Kentwood, Louisiana talent Jason Allen Alexander. (Kravitz has already signed to be his stand-in). Britneys first game show contestants are to be those two popular Hollywood lovebirds Natalie Portman (Queen Padmé Amidala) and Franc Oz (Yoda) of Star Wars fame. All shows are planned to be one night shootings in order to be squeezed into the participants busy pre-production schedules. Jar Jar Binks has made himself available, if he can find the time to leave his new TV series Divorce at Light Speed Vegas-Style! to be best man or father of the bride or bridesmaid or usher or limo driver or ticket taker if any of the contestants find the sudden urge to walk the isle for real. Gene Simmons, of KISS fame, and up for the part of the evil Darth Sidious in Star Wars: Episode VIII: Return of the DNA Results, will act as Justice of the Peace during all wedding ceremonies while trial attorney Mark Garages (the Michael Jackson and Scott Peterson cases) is on retainer to handle all the shows instantaneous divorce proceedings and prenuptial agreement seminars if he can drag himself away from Tom Cruises salary negotiations to reprise his role as Lt. Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell in the Top Gun sequel Samurai Egg Barrel Roll Tail Gunner co starring Paris Hilton, every side show and animal act of the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus and MAYBE, parole schedule permitting, Pee Wee Herman (who is already up for a part). May the Farce be with them.