Bryston 4b's compared to the Parasound HCA3500

tim3

I reciently swithched my 2 4b bryston,bridged(800 WPC)to a single Parasound HCA 3500(350 WPC)I've got A lot of head smashing due to me wanted to crank up once in a wall.I've even got multiple prvt. emails from members that state they're on my side for the need & want to turn the voloume A little.I'm not a guy who gets mad at these situations.You all have to learn the hard way.Try to remember those times you 1st was in a group of the richer parents that got everything they wanted,especially music.They would show up many mornings decked w,Nike's,gold bling,& 7 figured ride's.I guess what my ? is,what does anyone know about the Brston 4B(250WPC)I also recently got a preowned Parasound.It's 350 WPC & a huge 120 amps.It's littery twice the lenghth & weighed 100 lbs.I can' emagine that the one Brystons is beeter thje the BrystonAny thoghts is greatley appreciatted.Tim.

• Like 1

Kinda have to agree with TWK...don't really know what your asking???

So you have have the brystons and the parasound......Both nice pieces of equipment....Which amps do you like better??? Nothing wrong with cranking it up...but with RMS it's a diminishing return compared to the sensitivity of your speakers....whats important is that you have the head room to avoid clipping your amp.....

Leave whichever you like best in your system...it's yours....some like ketchup on a hot dog....who the F am I to tell you it tastes bad[:D]