No Zep Reunion afterall

J.4knee

I don't mind really. If Plant's become such a softy that he's gone from hard rock to Alison Krauss, then perhaps he's not the best one to lead the group anymore. At this age, and with the wicked life he led before, I doubt he's still got it in him to rock.

Besides, I've heard about all the Led Zep I need for the next 20 years.

-Jon

if someone can dig up a pic of page, he looks, well, like a plastic surgeons worst nightmare...

That was Page in the photo I posted with the "Geritol" shirt. If you meant a close-up; here's one I found......it looks like there's a small splint on the little finger of his left hand.

post-10177-13819418403068_thumb.jpg

Wow: What a contrast! They look like "The Young and the Restless" or, dare I say: "Beauty and the Beast"! The saving grace is that they do sound great singing together.

krauss%20Plant.jpg

The thing is that I look at that picture and most likely, that will probably be how I'll look as I get older. Hell, he has friggan nearly identical hair that I have (yup, that is me with Tony Kackko, the lead singer of Sonata Arctica (currently, one of my most favorite bands going)! Still would've been cool to see a Zep reunion. I would've plucked down some cash to see that show!

me-and-tony-kakko.jpg

if someone can dig up a pic of page, he looks, well, like a plastic surgeons worst nightmare...

That was Page in the photo I posted with the "Geritol" shirt. If you meant a close-up; here's one I found......it looks like there's a small splint on the little finger of his left hand.

that pic isn't too bad. i was watching the show 'later with jules holland' when page and plant played his show. page must have been not too long out of the plastic surgeons knife! his face was swollen so bad that the cameras virtually ignored him. something i'm sure he is not used to!!

askbob1: You could be right. The guy is 64 years old after all. Perhaps he was on medication such as steroids for the treatment of an ailment? Steroids can temporarily make a person really swell-up sometimes (especially their face); a trait that makes it sound odd that they are administered to reduce....inflamation! Or, who knows, maybe the guy was coming off a 3-day bender? LOL -Glenn

skonopa: Steve- That's scary! LOL - Glenn