Inside the rf-82 ???

Allstarmike

hi guys Im new to this site and to my brand new rf-82s I realy want to see what's inside the box. Anyone with pics of raw woofers, tweeters,wiring,something please I have looked everywhere and can't find I pic of the back of my woofer it's driving me crazy man. Please post all pics and if nobody has any I'm opening these bad boys up for all to see. Ps I love these spekers,wouldn't trade them for,,,,well maybe rf-83 :-)

Thanks guys

Relax I have not opened them! ,,come on guys can someone please explain why there is no pics of the raw cerametallic woofers ??? And why can't you find real specs like 50oz magnets??1inch voice coils??? How about this internal wiring???.All I'm saying is that if I was klipch I would show all and be proud !!! This is a bit of bs oh ya I might still open them up and see what's realy inside :-)ps. I love these speakers and thank you for your feedback.

Ya i love taking things apart to and as long as you put them back together the same or better you wont have any problems it not like you take out a screw and they blow up or anything,,anyway i found a way to satisfy myself (lol) i just stuck my hand in through the back port with my camera and stared snapping away i must say i am impressed with all the components,,speaker magnet,wiring,insulation,crossover is all top quality i will post the pics as soon as i learn how to do so,,, thanks guys !!!

i think i got a pretty good deal on them too some guy bought them for over 1500CAD used them for one month and then had to sell,,he gave them to me for 800CAD and even put them back in the box s for me but i hear of some guys paying well over 1500 CAD for them what do you guys think? regardless i do think the sound coming out of these things are well worth 800 now i just got to work on a nice center

• 3 weeks later...