Best way to run KLF-30's

Normo

I just picked up a pair of KLF -30's. The price seemed right but I already have a pair of lascalas that I enjoy, I can't explain my purchase except to say that if you read these posts you probably have the same affliction I do! I suspect their "sound" is different than the la scalas.,and I have some questions for the group. I see that the speaker can be bi wired or bi amped. No jumpers came with the speaker. Would it would better with jumpers and a single set of speaker cables, or would it likely sound better with the receiver I am using ( Kenwood KA-907) hooked up with speaker A connections to the upper set of connects and speaker B to the lower set. Also having read as much as I could find on line, some people say that the KLF-30s sound better with special speaker cables, as opposed to 12 or 14 gauge plain speaker wire. The speakers cost me 300 for those interested. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks Norm

Incredible deal! Those speakers are easily worth $800-1100 depending on condition and color.

You can make your own "jumpers" by running a short piece of speaker wire, positive to positive, negative to negative. That's how I'd recommend to hook them up. Don't worry about fancy speaker wires, depending on how long the wire is you use you'll be fine with any plain 12 or 14 gauge wire.

You could also call the Klipsch parts department and see if they still have the metal jumpers. [Y]