step place

jazzbeq

DJK has you ready to go.

Have you settled on a phono preamp yet? It kills me to see a $5,000 Rega P9 and a Belari.

To answer your question in your profile, I just received a Tercel and it is quite a nice piece of gear. If you buy one without the cream option you can use your step up into its input. It also has several adjustemnts for capacitance and resistance.

Well for now, the bellari and the Rothwell step-up does an amazing job, and it is by far the best, i had since a long time, beautiful soundstages, amazing sound and, i had to mention, i replaced the tube for a telefunken NOS, it help a bit, i guess! the only problem with bellari, if you put the volume more than 3/4 it will mess everything, this phonopreamp, play at is best with volume adjust between 1/2 and 3/4, amazing result!

For now, i have no intention for upgrading, before trying something else! if someone got the Tercel in the GMA(grand montreal area) send me a mp and invite me for a listining!

Option for the bellari, will probably be the leben phonopreamp, if i only could convince the dealer to sell me one and order it, he is not convince that it is a gould one. or i will proceed with a EAR or Nagra, in a year from now!

Short terms investment,since bellari, play so good, will probably a Koetsu Black!` [H] but again, those option or subject to change without notice! [;)]

Seriously, i had surf the net for an upgrade, and for now, it seems the tercel is a good option! but was it worth it to add the cream option in it or should i stay with my Rothwell? for now?

Thanks

A+

or maybe i change 4 quartes for a looneys?

If you look in the garage sale section of the site, HarryO has a Tercel for sale. Harry's a very trustworthy seller.

Edit: Sorry , Harry's selling a Merlin.