• Recent Posts

• Audiophile Edition On 180g HQ Vinyl 45RPM. Audiophile? Maybe, only copy I have.  Been on a Yardbirds kick lately.  And I rolled out my JJ 6l6 tubes and rolled back in my Psvane KT88s. Love those KT88s! 😍
    • Both the first reply are basically original chorus speakers the k and the e, as understand it the e for made by Eminence. The one mentioned by member are the best replacement sold by Klipsch, which you need to contact Klipsch about.purchasing. The k-48-st. So, the originals used, or new replacement by Klipsch. Just verify 4 Ohm instead of 8.  
    • If you’re going to watch anything in surround sound on it you’re going to upgrade your center speaker.
    • What connection are you using?
    • BTW....   http://glowinthedarkaudio.com/mcintosh-mc225.html   I've read this more than once.  I've had this bug....even my wife wants me to get one....   Apologize OP.  I do want to hear more about Decware
    • I don't watch video reviews.  I typically read about previous owners.  Just because I'm on this thread, doesn't mean I'm going down one path.  This is all just a fun goof.  I've bought plenty of American stuff  ....I can't buy it all.  Well maybe one day......   My buddy is gettin' one on these....so I'm doing it too.  I bought a Transcendent OTL amp once new....just because a friend loved his.  Learned a lot and had fun.  I bought ALL the Juicy Music stuff.  Bought Nosvalve stuff..   Bought AmpsandSounds..... and countless number of McIntosh amps......  All not have even heard before.  No sweat.   Heck, buy some old Mac amps and send to John Warren.   If I can get to them all....I will.  Never heard or even seen a Decware product.  Yeah...  I'll stand in line.  No sweat.  Laugh while I do it.   Hey Op.  Sorry that amp is hummin' on you.  That Sweetwater product is something to try.  I have a another version of that as well by Rolls.  My best experience has been with Jenson Transformers....when all else fails.  But.... that costs dough.  I have one here waitin' until when my Decware arrives.  I'll keep it dusted with my coaster and bourbon.   jc    
    • The true story about all this gossip with Decware and wait lists started specifically because of three youtube channels. Andrew Robinson, the Audiopheliac and Thomas Stereo. Right after those reviews were posted, Decware suddenly started getting mobbed with orders. The problem with this is that there a good number of amazing, small business's who build beautiful tube amps here in America who don't get the credit they deserve. The problem with most of these YouTube channels is that they end up being sellouts, no different than people who blame audio magazines for paid advertising by brands they review. The YouTube channels are no different.    It amazes me how many amazing tube amps are available by other American sources that don't get reviewed by those channels. Instead, they mostly review mainstream products because they've monetized their channels. That's fine, but the problem is the people who close their minds from less popular companies because there's no reviews posted by these YouTube channels. Some of the most amazing things are things you don't know about. Popularity doesn't mean things are necessarily better, but that's what people get sucked into an it's nonsense. Decware make nice amps, don't get me wrong, BUT there are others equally nice if not, better. Look at Kevin's reviews. He's not even remotely in the mainstream, yet reviews tons of great and less popular brands that are amazing.  http://www.glowinthedarkaudio.com/home.html