• Recent Posts

• Yesterday I went and bought a few speakers from a closed theater in Corona.  The guy with all of it is a cool dude, named Cameron.  He runs a speaker sales place, called Speaker addicts (https://speakeraddict.com/) .  I saw this lot, and I told him I would help spread the word.     the post reads..... $12K for the lot in the main pics. that's 4 of the dual18" Klipsch kpt-684-sw subs, 3 of the quad 15" 3way KPT-535/4 front channels. I also have 16 of the KPT-1201 12" 2 way surrounds available at $150 each. I will not break the 3 pack of front mains. They must be purchased as a set of 3.     Here's a link to the FB post.  https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10161379593559116&set=pcb.3597000133871529
    • Those look really nice. Great price. 
    • Sweet.. The boss just gave me permission to head out to Hudson Valley HiFi to pick up my new toy. JL Audio d110 in Black Ash, which perfectly matches my Black ash Heresy IV's. Happy Father's Day to me. 😁
    • I don't feel like to use free EQ programs, can you please give me link suggestion for link for equalizer for my R-41PM?
    • @old radioman Welcome to the klipsch forum.   I remember Dan Bynum from way back when I got my first Klipschorns. I often had questions about speakers and he would always answer my phone calls and share helpful information.
    • That’s an equalizer for a car.  There should be free EQ programs you can download for your computer.
    • I also have my HT and 2 channel co-mingled in the same space.  For my HT I have RF-7 1's and for my 2 channel I have Forte 1's, not apples to apples to your system.   I have tried swapping the Forte's with the RF7's and found that the Forte's were not a good match for my center channel (RC-7) as the RF-7's.  Could be that the RF-7's are a more efficient speaker and a 2-way design, and/or my HT receiver was not re-calibrated for the Forte's as mains but I prefer my RF-7's for HT use and my Forte's for 2-channel use.
    • Let me sweeten the pot.   Retail price on these beauties is 4300.00   If you pick up in Lynchburg Va, your price is 1800.00. If you pay the asking price I will ship on my nickel in two factory crates.
    • Argh!!!...So effing aggravating!!! I hate to admit it but I suppose that I'll have to be satisfied with final 4 Rush albums that will complete my set on CD for now. 🙄. I managed to pick up a Sony DVD player for $19.00 shipped. I plan on running it out of the coaxial digital out and using my Schiit Mani2+ which has been sitting around doing nothing as an external dac. Hopefully it all works out. I'll keep you posted.