• Recent Posts

• Skool is IN!  Just how good WAS Eddie V?  This just dropped recently.  Ya might wanna.     
    • That one will work, although do you really need that many adjustment bands?  What are you trying to accomplish with an EQ?
    • I spun just two records today         and this was a really amazing live double album    
    • take this Ghettoblaster André , a real brainwasher ..crank him up and die 🤣      
    • Which Linux distro are you using?   Most distros include VLC, one of the best audio/video players there is.   It includes an equalizer that is available under the tools menu.
    • If I wasn't out of room, I'd keep 'em! Recently retired and have to move my "stash" out of my work warehouse (slowly I hope). I have two pair of LSi, two pair of Heresy, two homemade pro subs....... plus gear. I will NOT fit in my garage.
    • As referenced in the Garage Sale listing for my Cornwall IVs, this listing is for a hand-built SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition preamp from ModWright and a hand-built Model F5 amplifier from First Watt that I originally purchased to power a factory new pair of Harbeth Super HL5 monitors, but wound up instead very briefly powering my La Scala II speakers.   The preamp has the on-board Phono stage option. I did not opt for the on-board DAC option as DAC technology continually changes and improves to the point that it makes more sense to employ a separate stand-alone DAC.   The ModWright preamp is tube-based and utilizes a pair of 5687 signal tubes, but can also use 7044/7119/6900 tubes as well. It has a home theater input/bypass for integrating into a Multi-Channel or Home Theater system.  The Headphone Out supports headphone impedance ranging from 20 ohms to 600 ohms.   ModWright Specifications:   RCA inputs/outputs only (no balanced inputs/outputs) Gain: ~14dB Input Impedance: 30K ohm Output Impedance: ~800 ohm Phono stage loading options: 50 ohm, 100 ohm, 500 ohm, 1K, 47K, 100pf Phono gain: 60 dB fixed Frequency Response: 20Hz to 150kHz Weight: 28 lbs Dimensions: 17"w x 12"d x 4"h   The First Watt F5 is a well-known and highly respected solid state amplifier, with this example personally hand-built by Mr. Nelson Pass.  This was one of the last few F5s that were sold by First Watt with a serial number of 699. This amplifier is 25WPC, Class A and is more than sufficient for any of the Klipsch Heritage Series speakers. Specifications for this amplifier can be found at firstwatt.com.   Total price for both units is $5,500 including a shipping/insurance allowance of $250 (which should cover most U.S. destinations).   Both units were exclusively used with each other, and have maybe 20 total hours on them. As indicated, they are in pristine, like new condition and include original boxes/packaging and documentation. I am very OCD when it comes to my audio equipment, and I guarantee that the condition of these units is exactly as described.   To address any curiosity regarding my selling these pieces, it is partly due to selling my Cornwall IVs and stepping back from this hobby for a while.   Thanks for looking and please message me with any questions you may have.    
    • im using Linux on my computer, there's free EQ program for linux but i don't how to install it (too many commands), will that work for my R-41PM? https://www.amazon.com/Rockville-Home-Equalizer-Spectrum-Analyzer/dp/B08BG73PG3/