• Recent Posts

• Hey George: @MicroMara I am sorry that the rehab was not enough, and that surgery is required. As Dave made reference of it is pretty much SOP, and yep they have a lot of MINIMAL ways to get things done. Doing each part separately makes the best sense. You have us crazy Grey haired old men here and some Red Heads I hear that are Rooting and cheering for you. You have friends and we will just have to plan a few spin parties with you while you do the recovery part. And ABomb is right, the Nurses are that best source of information. Get well soon
    • @Deang and all the rest of you all.  It's absolutely insane today compared to back in THEE day.   Yet people are STILL throwin down the cash.  Ya can't blame the artists cause the demand for flash and 20 rigs haulin the production from venue to venue is pricey in itself.   Back in about '64 I told a close friend that someday people would be lining up just to have their picture taken with him and he'd make millions just from that.  We ALL died laffin and it was a standing laff between us all for years,     About 10 years ago my buddies kid was telling me he & his wife were "IN" for one of his shows.  They'd spent 1500 on two "VIP" tickets, great seats and a pic with him prior too.  He had to have that fb pic.  lol  Inside I was dyin laffin.   I said well have a great time and tell him I said he owes me.  So a week or so later he's beaming showing me their pic.  i asked if he gave him my msg and he said he did.  Reaction?  He said he laffed and said he prolly did.  You bet he does.  His worthless butt sittin on a stool w/them on either side w his grin on.  One gaggle after another.  So there's that.  People are NUTS!   Ya got a rig or into Blu-Ray fire it up and chill.  You paid the admission fee to all of 'em and it's sittin right there delivering EVERY time thanks to PWK!     Life's simp;le.  Keep it that way or am I missing something?  CURMUDGEONS UNITE!  😂  💪  😂
    • May I repeat it to check if I understand correctly? By making a donation, you have a chance to win a pair of AL-6 that are given away for free, and the higher the donation, the higher the chance of winning? Did I get that right?
    • Wishing you the best for your surgery and a speedy recovery. Remember...do what the Nurses tell you to do...they know more than the Dr's 99% of the time.
    • @MicroMara thanks for the update Grorge.  I've been wondring how things were going your way.  At least the weather seems to be cooperating even if the body isn't.   Facts are facts and unfortunately we're ALL getting older and even dizzier the way this planet is spinning today imo.  Did the back thing about 10 years ago.  Wasn't much compared to what you're looking at.    On the upside, it's pretty much SOP today and the technology is crazy good compared to the horror stories we've all heard in out lifetimes.  On the downside, wait....  Just revert to the upside and don't worry about it.  It'll just make you gray.  You'll be fine.   I'm 100% better than I was even though mine was mild.  Removed a couple bone spurs that had been getting worse as I got older.  Ya just can't sit and fret about facts.  You'll become a semi-average breeding stallion.  Those wimmen yolu hang with will dote over you.  Prove me wrong .  😂   Stiff upper lip brother! Dr Phil 😂
    • One for today that I "borrowed" from a Jewish humour group I belong to on FB:   Chaim comes to his rabbi with a problem he’s been having lately: — Rabbi, as you know, I’ve been working at Katz’ Deli for the past few years. But lately, I’ve been overcome with an immense desire to stick my penis into the pickle slicer. All I can think about is fulfilling this dream of mine. The rabbi is disturbed and suggests to Chaim to join Talmudic studies at the synagogue a few times a week to see if the wisdom of Talmud may help him overcome such a peculiar desire. After a few weeks, Chaim comes to rabbi again. He clearly lost a few pounds, his forehead is sweaty, and he shares with rabbi that even though the study helped to dull his obsession a little initially, but it came back with a vengeance and the only thing he really can think of is sticking his penis into the pickle slicer at work. Rabbi thinks hard about it and finally says: Chaim, since the desire in you is so powerful and it consumes you so much, then perhaps the best course of action would be to follow up on it. So Chaim leaves, and comes back next afternoon proclaiming: — Rabbi, Rabbi! I did it! I stuck my penis into the pickle slicer! Rabbi looks at him in disbelief and asks him: — Are you OK, Chaim? — Yes, yes, I am more than OK! It was the best experience in my life! I did get fired from Katz’ Deli, but it was absolutely worth it! — And what about the pickle slicer? — Well, she got fired too.  
    • pictures from the life of an audiophile  
    • However ..There´s still time to spin some records , was my Rolling Stone afternoon 🙂      
    • Hey Gents ...Weather is sunny and warm since a couple of days , health condition is so lala ...means I´m waiting to be scheduled for the hospital. I went to a neuro chirougin, she analyzed the latest ct images. I have to have surgery on my cervical spine and lumbar spine, there is no other alternative. Despite the fact that I do a lot of sport, the pain is still unbearable at times and the medication is no longer helping, as I have been taking it for almost 10 months. Think the first surgery will be in june and the second in september , both togehter isn´t possible.