• Recent Posts

• The "Tapper" through me off for a sec. "Ring Banger" or "Knocker" is how I have always heard it. "Tapper" works though. 
    • @billybob that's outta the shoe box for sure.  Been forever but ur sneaky like that.  Then there's @JohnJ right behind ya?    @Marvel I can honestly remember that happening.  EVERYone had said he was done and I never heard anymore after that.  That would be an ultra cool moment for sure.  Now I guess I know.  Thanks for that.  Somewhere in Southern Cali maybe?  Can't remember.  Maybe down in there close to Mexico.  Not thinking it was Hunington beach but maybe.  I know I heard that mentioned but I was more focused on what happened to him. It was just crazy trying to figure out how it could have happened.    
    • Socked in around here for the most part last nite with rain rolling thru.  Could see some of it here in Sherwood Forest. Might take a road trip out in the country.   Had to roll out at zero dark thirty this mornng to be at some kid's fishing clinic at a local industrial complex where they have a huge pond to fish in.  Neighbor conned me into it since, as the former mayor of Duckburg, he had a vision 30 years ago and started it.  Usually 40-50 youngins there on a nice day.   He has inoperable cancer and is kinda lobbying to get the pond or derby or whatever named after him.  So he pulled out the big gun.  Seriously?  Just what I needed. Rain started right on schedule @ 730.  Two hours standin out there craving more coffee talkin to a cop, state trooper and my neighbor on a mission from God.  Oh yea, MAYBE 15 kids and parents.  FINALLY some 5 year old brought his fish up for show and tell 2 hours later.  Mission accomplished!  There was my milk carton kid for the pic!  Everyone's happy but Jimmy Olsen cause all I got was a few thanks and a cold.  😂   I know.  Adjust your attitude.  Was kinda cool though, New lil Zebco kids poles and all the bait furnished?  Really great for people though IF they like to fish.  Just a typical Ohio spring day.     I don't want anything named after me when I check out.  Imma gonna hold out for a statue that someone can remove someday.  They'd prolly have me listening to a pair of 901's.  😂   2AM and I want a slushie too!   
    • Always wanted to tour West Point but I never got along with "ring tappers" very well in the Army. The resturant would work though. 
    • Hey Dean can you point to any examples please I’m really curious to see which manufactures are playing those games with consumers.   I remember cheap auto amplifiers back in the 70s, 80s pulling that crap but power at one frequency rating is a cheap gimmick at best meant for misleading the consumer. 
    • Yea I have but like I said, most are ranging from $60-$80 and at that point I might as well buy the entire system again cause Klipsch sells them refurbished for $100.
    • You will get a bandwidth specification, but I’ve seen plenty of amps and receivers use “x amount of watts at 1 kHz” when rating power. 
    • It was second fiddle to my 5x more expensive SET, but only by a nose.
    • Need to revise your signature. 😉   If I were in the market for a push/pull this would be sold. 👍