• Recent Posts

• Exactly Quality control suffers and you end with very unhappy customers, you spend valuable time fixing pieces that come back instead of building new ones, and you lose money (labor) doing the repairs.  
    • This is what can be done with a basic drum set 🤘    
    • I love hearing about your island-hopping adventure in Coron! The banca sounds fascinating—so much character in those handcrafted boats. Climbing those 200 steps must have been quite the workout, but the view sounds like it was totally worth it. The mix of fresh and saltwater in the lake is intriguing; nature always finds a way to surprise us!
    • Posted just now I’ve found a pair of La Scalas in Germany on the  Kleinanzeigen for sale site but I cannot register using a UK phone number. Any help contacting this seller would be greatly appreciated.   Alex Coles 
    • I’ve found a pair of La Scalas in Germany on the  Kleinanzeigen for sale site but I cannot register using a UK phone number. Any help contacting this seller would be greatly appreciated.   Alex Coles 
    • lol. Aye! When I noticed that. I made a post in General.  Appreciate you. I signed up and tried again. The discount worked. Yeah. Paducah. I’ve seen his posts. I’ll keep him on speed dial. 
    • Maybe, They're making other audio products, dividing the workforce. Double the workstations. Run 3 shifts. Farm out workload. Easy to say...🤔
    • I'm up about 5:30 and prep some things for our breakfast and lunch. We both still work and take our lunches. I'll be 75 in a week and a half, but it's IT work and not usually too hard. The pay isn't too great, being a non-profit, so I'll probably work until I can't.
    • Fellas life is full of choices. I would say there’s plenty of info out there on the time this takes to receive your order, if you choose not to wait ok if you choose to wait ok if you choose to change your mind and cancel your order ok but the only person you have to ***** at is your self for making your choice leave The guy alone   
    • This work was supported by the DOE Office of Science. Other authors include Brandon Fisher