• Recent Posts

• Our RSB-11 Soundbar has a Dolby function, which appears to automatically engage depending on whether or not the soundtrack of the TV show or movie supports Dolby. If the soundtrack does, the Dolby icon lights up and Dolby feature goes on automatically. Unfortunately, there are times when Dolby muddies the crispness of dialogue, outweighing any noise-cancelling benefits, and we want Dolby switched off. How do we disable/deactivate Dolby manually, or prevent it from turning on automatically regardless of the soundtrack input. There doesn't seem to be a button for this, either on the soundbar or its remote. This should be a choice, not a forced feature.
    • Amazing, nice to see such a high profile European recognize and opt for an iconic American brand and design. Some pretty heavy duty bona fides for  Klipsch in general and the Jubilee specifically.
    • Wish I could have seen him live. Marveled at his solo stuff, and the be-zillion songs he played on for other greats. The earth turns a little slower in his absence.   RIP sir.
    • Ciao, Agostino, Well the AK6 version has the rear portion of the bass horn enclosed so it doesn't  need to be pushed tightly into a perfect corner like the earlier versions do. The AK6 does however benefit from being placed near a corner based on what I've read. I have AK2 from the 1980's and they need to be tight to the corners or the balance of the speaker is affected and they sound thin. AK6 should be good. Maybe someone here who owns AK6 will answer with actual experience.  
    • Wow! Time to see what I have in the 'fun money" envelope in the sock drawer.......😉
    • That’s the general details to follow with links to sponsorship donation purchases, etc.    Plus there’s more (like maybe an option to purchase a matching Heritage Sub. and be the first to have one of those for the complete system).when those become available.    Stat tuned for more details.
    • Heh....  parts of me miss DOS.   I could make some wicked autoexec files with it.     I'm more of a keyboard person and the mouse slows me down as a general comment.  I liked the command prompt BUT, made batch files so I could drive it from a menu.....via keyboard.   hang on....  I have to move my hand now, from my keyboard to the mouse to send this.....  be right there....
    • Medical technology has come a long way, even from 10 years ago  My better half had a complete new knee replacement 12 months ago and it was custom made in the USA on a 3D printer  She was walking normal on the next day after she had the operation