Neil Young current tour

Audio Flynn

It was a bunch of money and maybe the last concert I will see for a few years but wow what a show by old guys. Chad Cromwell and Rick Rosas I find to be more tight than the Horse. Maybe a sacreligous comment.

Great hard rock set list.

Wilco was quite amazing. Not a marginal musician in that group. Never had a chance to hear them in a recording before.

Anyone else see him? It was a small tour of the upper NE and Canada. Several dates were canceled in November, not sure why. Ben Keith looked real frail.

I was fortunate enough to see both shows in Toronto. Both nights were great. I agree that Ben Keith looked pretty frail, especially his hands. Thursday night was pretty special in that Neil played "Light A Candle" for the first time. I was in the right place at the right time Friday (4PM)to see Neils bus return to the Aire Canada Center. My guess is that He took a day trip north. Friday nite He addressed the crowd saying that " When I think of Toronto all I can see is my Dad riding his snowmobile". I am going to try to post a pic of Neil's bus (Silver Eagle). Neil is sitting behind the driver at a computer console.

post-18012-13819427898206_thumb.jpg