LP Liners

thewolf

I'd be interested to know the cost if we get 1000+ sleeves. Someone would have to divvy them up and ship (might be a bit of a hassle for a few bucks per pack). As a comparison, I just checked out Sleeve City. They're offering a "e-coupon" for 20% off the entire order. Enter HOLIDAY20 at the checkout. Their regular price for 100 sleeves is $36.95, and at 20% off, it's down to $29.56. Then figure shipping.

I was thinkign the same thing. If you buy 100 or 200 shipping plus buying boxes will ruin the deal. I need some replacement brushes for my Disc Doctor, might as well get some good sleeves too from Sleeve City. Any difference between the MSFL and teh delux Sleeve City sleeves. I have seen both and they seem to be identical.

I'm probably the guiltiest of you all, so I'm not pointing fingers, just making an observation....

I won't bat an eye about spending $1000 on a new cart or $50 for an lp that I want.....but when it comes to saving $3 bucks on a pack of sleeves, I'll debate back and forth all day trying to justify the purchase.......[:D]

Any difference between the MSFL and teh delux Sleeve City sleeves. I have seen both and they seem to be identical.

Hmm, good point. Nice 500 sleeve pricing, too ($118 w/ the 20% off, plus shipping).

I just ordered the MSFL sleeves. Just a few bucks extra. I can't resist a coupon but I know what will happen.. At The Home Entertainment Show in January they will have a show price of 1/2 off or something like that.