RC-52 or RC-62

tedjack

and my take, always buy the best center you can afford; if we're talking theater use.

I moved to an apt. I sold my Deftech SuperCube 1 and replaced it with a HSU STF-2. Best sub I have ever owned. I think the RC-52 should be ok. If not, I'll send it back and get the RC-62.

I have the RC-62 with the RB-61's

im actually looking at a similar setup. how do you like the RB-61's? how are they for music, nice and strong? what sub are you uysing?

i already have an RC-52, and i was going to get the RF-52's, but my resolution is to be more logical with how i spend my funds, and my aptartments family/dining room is about 18'X12', so as much as i want nice tower speakers, i really dont need them. thus im going with the RB-61's

sorry to hijack the thread, its just that i plan on having a similar system, and it seems like you are looking for the same, so some more info should be useful to all of us

I have the RC-62 with the RB-61's

im actually looking at a similar setup. how do you like the RB-61's? how are they for music, nice and strong? what sub are you uysing?

I have no complaints with any of it, but I was wanting floorstanding speakers, just didn't have the room for them. I have the RW-12d subwoofer, see my sig for my info, and I just posted some pics here: http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/42024.aspx?PageIndex=109

You made the right decision. I have listened to the 62s at length- I bought a RC64- I use Rb61s as surrounds. I hooked them up as fronts for a day just to play with them- Awesome speaker- close to the Rb81. I really think the RC62 is too much if you are using 61s as fronts. The 52 should do just fine.good choice.